I've wanted to start blogging for quite some time now. But I needed some inspiration. And I finally found it: My 3-year-old niece, MacKenzie. The sh!t that comes out of her mouth is unreal. She is smart, witty, upfront, and for real. Unlike anyone I know. And one of my favorite people in the world. I am entertained by her everyday. Now it's your turn.

Monday, July 18, 2011

You Look Fat in Those Pants

Mimi: It's time to get out of the bathtub. I'm getting dressed and we're going to the car wash.
Kenz: Well I'm not getting out of the tub until you ARE dressed.

[Mimi gets dressed]

Kenz: Mimi, you look fat in those pants.
Mimi: Really? Daddy says I don't look fat.
Kenz: Hmm. Do you have attitude?
Mimi: Major attitude now that you said I look fat in these pants.
Kenz: Well. You still do.

1 comment:

  1. Out of the mouth of babes, wonder where that got started---lol--;))

    ReplyDelete